Friday, December 21, 2012

4 Favorites

Holy cow. Where did this week go... and I have only posted once... That is what I thought about last night when I was trying to fall asleep. Which seems to be the usual these days, full-on sugar plums dancing in my head and stuff and no sleep. But, a great, busy week all round.

 
1. Pretty, wrapped Christmas presents for my niece and nephew.
2. My darling hubby being extremely helpful while wrapping Christmas presents last night... Uncle bob is going to be rattled that Dave was wearing his new sweater...
3. A new, and very exciting adventure for me that I hope to share more about with you in the new year. Hint... you can buy things designed by me...
4. Some festive rice krispy treats I made for a holiday celebration.
 
Have a fantastic Friday all- 4 more sleeps until the jolly man visits!
xo
C

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment