Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ten & Co.: Pantone Torture

Very exciting things happening over here. I know I have only had small snippets of what I've been working on with Ten & Co. But, I can tell you that on March 1st you will have much more information. We will be selling at a show in Collingwood and everything will be available online! Today we finalized the Pantone colours for our new line of amazing cloths (1 of many great things we are working on).



Talk about stress... omg. Kirsten (business partner) and I kept torturing ourselves every time the light changed- confirming our colour choices were still right! We have come up with designs by yours truly, for the end of winter and bridging into Spring. Another run of design work will start after our March 1st show and our site goes live, for Summer 2013!
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. We have fresh designs and great products coming your way in less than 3 weeks!
Ahhhh!
YAY for Hump Day.
x
C

ps. I promise to get back to regular posting soon, but I still want to keep you in the loop!

1 comment:

  1. The teaser looks great. Cant wait to see the finished products.

    ReplyDelete