Friday, January 04, 2013

4 Favorites

Well that was a quick week, some how yesterday came and went without me so much as looking up from my computer. I also think I'm still in a bit of a fog from the holidays. I am looking forward to clearing my head this weekend and being ready to take on 2013 on Monday... even though it will be the 7th, but who's counting!?



Lots of exciting things in there right? Pancake snowmen, custom fonts and gorgeous city sunsets.... OH and the fact that I am starting another side to my business!!!! RIGHT, there is that as well. I can't even tell you how excited I am to debut many exciting designs. I hope to have my new shop up by the end of January so you can start shopping!

There will be more info to come... promise.
Happy Weekend Team!
xoxo
C

Ps. If you can't wait to buy a set of those super fantastic notebooks, shoot me a msg and I would be happy to give you more details! coatley@rogers.com There are also these...



No comments:

Post a Comment