Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm Loving: Marc Johns

I stumbled across these prints by Marc Johns on Society6 yesterday. If you haven't already visited Society6, you should, it's like Etsy, but more geared towards original art and prints. If you don't know what Etsy is either, then I don't think there is hope for you. Ha... joking... Click on the links- you will learn quickly young grasshopper. I totally laughed out loud at the first one- maybe it is just my weird sense of humor, but I think these are great.

Jeffrey Was Fed Up
 
 
Everything's Gonna Be Super Duper
 
Pipe-Smoking Rabbit
 
Polka Dot Elephants Serving Us Pie
 
 

Happy Tuesday All!
C

P.s. Did I mention you can even make an iphone case out of any of these!?

Jeffrey Was Fed Up Iphone Case

P.p.s I also think the titles are fairly hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment