Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter!

I hope you had a great long weekend. I wish I could have a couple more days to get the house under control! Our trip to the cottage and back on Friday, golf on Saturday and installation of a new pendant light today was lots of fun. I need one more day to sleep though... How about you?

I went through the Timmy's drive-thru today and asked for a rainbow-sprinkle doughnut and this is what I got. I wanted to take some shots of it for the blog... but it was a Hawaiian-looking thing- not exactly what I had in mind. So I decided to make it all Easter-y instead. I do love doughnuts. But Maple Dip is my favorite by far- a friend jokes with me that I will never have trouble getting it at a doughnut shop because no one else likes it. I don't even like sprinkle doughnuts, but I thought the little round colourful sprinkles would be so pretty in a photo- oh well, this is pretty too!


Obviously I had to have just one bite...

Happy Easter!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment