Wednesday, April 04, 2012

HiLo: One-of-a-Kind Edition

This weeks HiLo is slightly different from my normal posts. I wanted to show you some of the unique creations from the Spring One-of-a-Kind Show that I came across last weekend. While sifting through the business cards I collected, I noticed that many of them were for beautiful ceramic & porcelain pieces. This is one of my current obsessions- not old school, brown, creepy ceramics you find at garage sales, but modern, smooth almost Scandinavian inspired pieces. The simplicity of them all makes me calm and happy.

There is something about the look of them that makes me picture myself in a light flooded space with my hands wrapped around a warm tea. Why wouldn't you want to start your day with a mug that makes you feel like that!?







1| Bookhou: Modern Handmade Art and Design
2| Mena Dragonfly: Handmade Pottery Just For You
3| Ateliers Des Cent-Ans: Porcelain and Wood
4| Heyday Design: Modern Porcelain With a Vintage Beat

I hope you love these beautiful pieces as much as I do.

Have a fab Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. How did I know you would blog about those casted mason jars?! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete