Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mystery Photo

All of those Florida vacation photos had me reminiscing of other trips I had been on recently. In the Fall Dave and I went to London for a couple of days and then met my youngest sister, mom and dad in Paris for a week. It was amazing. I have so many great photos from that trip and I haven't done anything with them. So in the next couple of weeks I will be sharing some with you!

Today I have a little game for you. While in Paris, I took a million photos in the hopes of ending up with a few gems to turn into artwork. Below is one of those gems. It looks like abstract art to me. Can you guess what it is? Don't scroll down until you have a good guess! Comment below too- I would love to hear your guesses!
Are you ready?
What is it?
Hmm
m.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Cool Right!? Well, I think its super cool. I love the idea of taking close-up shots of everyday items and making art out of them. Its a simple and unique way to customize your art. Give it a try! If you come up with something neat send it to me and I might feature your ideas on D + D!



Dave, my mom and my youngest sister Bron (there are 5 of us girls!) strolling in Paris. I felt like I walked more in Paris in a week than I do in Toronto in a month. But I loved every second of it.

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment