Friday, August 17, 2012

Bistro Love

Happy Friday All!

I had a great meeting today. I am redoing a fabulous living/ dining space in a clients home located in Toronto. There were a lot of great pieces that we discussed for the living space, but it was the dining space that left me thinking after I left. I have to say- I feel like I really nailed it.


We are going with a beautiful, heathered, table from restoration hardware and some fabulous bistro style chairs from RH as well. BUT, the bistros will be in a stunning, worn, black oak for major contrast to the light, warm, grey of the table.


I can't stop thinking about the Bistro/ Cafe chairs as RH calls them. They make me think of long afternoons in Paris at a cafe, sipping a warm latte or a nice glass of vino, people watching, inches from the curb. I think they will invite the same sense of calm and relaxation into my clients home. I can just see them at the table for hours, laughing and enjoying each others company.
What do you think? I think I want a couple for my dining room too!
Have a great weekend.
xo
C

chair | table



No comments:

Post a Comment