Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Favorite Finds: Fishs Eddy

 
From the moment I saw my first piece of Fishs Eddy, I knew I had found a source for fabulous kitchen accessories forever. It was 2 years ago at Lynn Crawford's restaurant, Ruby Watchco (which remains one of my favorite restaurants in the city, btw), where our bill was brought out on this:
I turned it over and wrote what was printed on the back: "Fishs Eddy" into my phone. It wasn't until recently that I stumbled upon the name again in my phone and looked them up. They are a New York based company that have been selling unique and edgy, kitchen and restaurant supplies for over 25 years. Below are a few things I have my eye on... (its all so crazy gorgeous)... Ugh! Love it!






Have a super fab hump day.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment