Monday, October 29, 2012

4 Favorites

Happy Monday!
Does anyone else feel like getting back into bed and sleeping for the rest of the day? The weather has been gross here and it looks like we are in for a whole week of it. No problem, I will just be forced to do my spray painting activities indoors... without adequate ventilation.... joking... kind of...

Anyways- how was your weekend? Mine was great, not as much cooking as I would have liked but you know, better luck next weekend! Below are 4 of my favorite little things right now on a rainy day.



1| The new Holiday Restoration Hardware Catalogue. I would like 3 of everything pleeease.
2| Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup. Seriously, is there anything better on a crabby day?
3| Moksha Yoga 30 Day Challenge. I am on day 29 and it has been AMAZING.
4| A shot I snapped last week looking down the street from the end of my driveway- quintessential fall. LOVE it.

Have a great Monday everyone. Stay warm on this grey day!
C  

No comments:

Post a Comment