Friday, October 19, 2012

Favorite Things: Boston Edition

Happy Friday All!
I am off to Vermont for the weekend to visit my sister at her last homecoming of her University career. I am pumped for good food, gorgeous New England architecture and the Panthers winning the homecoming game!
Below are a few fave's from my Thanksgiving trip to Boston:





































1- An amazing sea food restaurant we ate lunch at called Legal Sea Foods. I had a classic New England Clam Chowder and split (#3) a fresh Lobster Roll with my sis. It was all to die for.
2- A trip to Mikes Pastry in Little Italy left us with WAY to many Cannolis- mine was chocolate chip and the best I have ever had.
3- The best ever Lobster Roll, eaten beside the ocean.
4- This wasn't exactly in Boston... but I whipped up some egg whites for a cake on the Sunday we returned, so technically it was on the 'Boston Weekend'. This gorgeous copper bowl and gigantic whisk I picked up last year in Paris at THE BEST cookware store in the world, E.Dehillerin. If you are ever in Paris and love food as much as I do- this is a must visit. (Yes, I haled it all home in my luggage-I know, I am insane.)

Have a super fab weekend,
xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment