Monday, October 15, 2012

Starting Up Again... Again...

Our First Sunset in Mykonos

Hi Readers!
I know, yet again I have taken a sizable hiatus from my blog. You probably saw my last post, that explained where I have been. I am now married, Dave and I took an incredible honeymoon to Greece (island hopped between Mykonos, Ios and Santorini), got home and went straight off to Boston for Canadian Thanksgiving with some family. It is finally back to reality and I am welcoming it with open arms!
I am working away on design projects right now, projects that I have decided I will share weekly with you. But I also want to share DIY projects, recipes, and my favorite things. Please bare with me for a bit, while I dabble in a few things!
I am excited about being back and can't wait to share everything I have been working on.

Happy Monday!

C   

No comments:

Post a Comment