Monday, December 03, 2012

A 90th Reminder



Yesterday was my Nana's 90th Birthday party. I know. N-I-N-E-T-Y. Pretty incredible. Not only is sweet Edith ninety, she looks like she is 75, still drives around in her burgundy beast and is the sweetest person I know. Some amazing things were said at her party last night that made me reflect on how incredibly lucky I am to have such an amazing family. She had 30 of her closest friends (yes, 30, they must all have a secret well in their building), her 2 children, 7 grandchildren and 7 great-grandchildren all in one room last night. With the holiday season upon us, I think it is always important to step back and remember how lucky we all are to have such amazing supportive people around us. I am already looking forward to her chocolate covered noodle cookies in a couple of weeks and possibly one of her favorites- a holiday G&T!
Here's to another 10 Nana!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment