Friday, November 30, 2012

4 Favorites: This Weekend

Hi Team!
How was your week?
Needless to say, mine was slightly insane- but great. I am totally pumped for this weekend because Dave and I will be getting into full-on festive mode. This is a real thing, it includes the fireplace channel, Christmas carols and getting the Christmas tree- YAY.

A | I am hitting up the Christmas One of a Kind show today with my mom- they always have great, unique ideas for everyone on your list. Get your ticket for this weekend here- and do it, they will be gone Sunday!
B | I signed up for a silk screening workshop. I know, ridiculous right? I am SO excited though, I have big, big, BIG, plans for silk screening... wish me luck! (It is next weekend)
C | Christmas Tree!!! Need I say more? Actually, yes I do- it is from Ikea and it is an amazing deal- I am also convinced that no matter how much you spend on a tree, it will be a large, crispy, fireball waiting to happen in January, so go to IKEA.
D | This is a random one to throw in there- but Beemster Cheese is this weeks fourth favorite. If you like grilled cheese, you MUST buy this cheese and make a grilled cheese with it on good multigrain or sourdough and then come talk to me. I promise it will hands-down, be the best grilled cheese you have in your life. This information came from a very trusted source at Dags and Willow in Collingwood (5 years ago) and I have never looked back to my old cheddar friend.

Have an amazingly festive weekend,
xo
C

photo credits: | A | B | C | D |

No comments:

Post a Comment