Wednesday, November 14, 2012

One of Those Mornings.

You know when you just have one of those mornings. You know, you burned 4 pieces of really good tomato-basil toast, and then you are about to send drawings to a client and you realize (thank god) the manufacturers fireplace dimensions on their website are WRONG. Therefore, your drawings and mill work sizing is WRONG. GAH. And all you really want to do is the 3 DIY's that have been sitting on your dining room table for a week. It was one of those mornings...

Okay.

I feel better now. Kind of.

I scraped the black stuff off the 5th piece of toast I burned, and fixed the drawings and sent them off. I am going to make time for one of those DIY's as my reward for having a crap morning. I am going to go to yoga, and work hard this afternoon.

Here's to turning the day around.

It WILL get better. It's already better- now that I have shared it with you!!


We got our wedding pictures and this one makes me smile. 5ive15ifteen Photography is amazing.


See you tomorrow,
xo

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm, I hope you'll be posting more of these said wedding pictures?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are still on their log-in only site... we are getting the CD soon- YAY. Will be sharing for sure!

      Delete