Friday, November 09, 2012

4 Favorites

 
What a crazy week. I have to say, I am pretty pumped that it's Friday. Dave surprised me with [1] last night for our 2 month anniversary of being married- seriously, can you get anymore thoughtful!? (I didn't remember... crap wife ovah here). [2] I dog sat (like babysat- I didn't sit on my dog) last weekend for my mom and she thanked me with the new Anna Olson cookbook, Back to Baking. I can't wait to get baking this weekend! [3] My SodaStream is my new obsession, it was a gift from our wedding and I can't get enough of it. If you love bubbly water- this is a must for Christmas. [4] My dino DIY, that I shared this week. I am seriously in love with my Golden Jurassic Park.
 
What are you up to this weekend.... Dave and I are headed to the new Bond movie tonight- SKYFALL. I can't even tell you how excited I am, and we have assigned seats- so no waiting in line. I love Bond movies, not too scary, totally exciting and Daniel Craig... what's not to love. Oh, and movie theater popcorn- clearly! We went to the opening night of the last Bond movie and I got motion sickness from the opening chase scene... we were 2 rows from the front- barf. I don't understand why they even put seats up there- redic!
Have great weekends, and happy Friday team!
xo
C 

No comments:

Post a Comment